Followers

Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Another Trip to Nephi

Lisa spent the night with us.  She fixed breakfast with eggs and toast,  I drove to Nephi again.  Richard drove to see the unemployment office.  

I went into the hospital and met with a couple of receptionist.  I told them that I was there to see Carol.  She was going to lead me to her room.  I explained that I had been at the dentist last Thursday, he tested positive to Covid.  After she consulted with several people and doctors I was told that I couldn't see her.  While I was waiting, Richard came in.  The employment office was closed.  I pleaded my case.  Eventually she took us into another exam room and again we were told that there was no way that we would be able to see her.  We went out.  Richard got in his car and I got in my car and drove home.

When we got home, Lisa drove to hospital in Nephi.  I put on my work close .  I wanted to empty the truck.  The battery was dead.  I put the on the charger and left it on for over an hour.

We went to the post office and got the dump key.  It didn't take long to dump.  We then had lunch.  The wind has been blowing pretty hard. 
I got a picture of some changes at the greenhouses.  This is house four that is set up for LED lights.

Lisa came back home with a huge supply of food and a box of things from some or our grand kids.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you


No comments:

Post a Comment