Followers

Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Finished Pruning the Yew Shrubs

 A little snow during the night.  Richard drove to Nephi to take care of the unemployment problems and a few other issues.  I didn't get started outside until this afternoon.  I put the shredder back into the shed.  I picked up the mail.  

I worked on the shrub on the left for several hours.  When I started, "how am I going to tame this shrub?"  But I just started to prune.  I used my hand pruners and cut off a little.  I ended up getting my loppers so I started lopping away.    When finished both sides looked pretty much the same.
I had a large piece of burlap which I laid down on the grass and placed all the pruning on top of it.  I filled it up twice, and dumped in the garden.  Christmas lights next.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment