Followers

Sunday, November 22, 2020

Sunday

Sunday morning:  woke up, showered, and shaved.  I shave Sundays and Thursdays each week.  I read the last chapter in the Book of Mormon.   In the morning I will be starting over.  Richard starting to feel much better and stronger.  He fed the cats and kittens.  Three kittens which are pretty hungry and pretty wild. 

I helped Carol get dressed.  Her knee is awful painful.  She had a piece of toast.  I turned on the radio where we listen to talks by different church leaders, some church news, and the Tabernacle Choir at Temple Square.

 I made three servings of mush out of old fashion oats.  Richard had one bowl and I had one.  There's one left for tomorrow morning.  I had a fried egg on a piece of toast.  At ten we watched the sacrament meeting on Zoom.  We were able to hear it pretty good at the beginning but the audio could did not keep up with the video.  We then watched Taylor and Tyler talk about the part of the last chapter in the book of Mormon.  

Lisa fixed a chicken and potato dinner made out of a sauce, four large chicken breasts and quartered potatoes.  Several times during the day I helped Carol with her physical therapy exercises.   I also put the cold pack on her knee three different times.

Well wishers called several times during the day.

We had supper.  The weather has been cool.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment