Followers

Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Hospital in Nephi

I worked some in the garden.  I folded the three pieces of weed barrier that I used to protect the Blue Lake bush beans from the deer.

Halloween is over.  I removed the jar that contained the was and wick and brought them in the house.  Carol put them away.  I then took the pumpkins out to the compost pile one at a time.  I chose not to break them and feed them to the chicken, but left them decomposed in the compost pile.  

Carol wanted them back on the front porch with the face, facing toward the door.  I am glad that I didn't feed them to the chickens.

We drove to Fillmore to get some medication.  I got new bottle of my meds and Carol got one for her.  We filled the car with gas and then drove home.

We then drove the Central Utah Medical center in Nephi where Carol had an appointment with Dr. Holman at the hospital.  We checked in and did all of the paper work,  She then went to the imaging department for a whole bunch of X-rays.  Standing, front and back. left and right.  We the visited with the doctor where he explained the operation and and the risks.  He though that the operation would be successful.  The date is Monday morning, November 6
When we got home, I helped Shane and  some of his workers.  The frost broke a pipe in house six. I helped him with the gate valve.  He fixed the pipe, but could have done it better.  There was a piece that needed a cap on it.  I couldn't find a cap so I used and ell, a nipple and a plug.  He glued the ell and screwed on the nipple and cap.
He bought a couple of fans for the west end of house five.  His helper framed and opening that would fit the fan.  He made it the exact size as the fan.  The fan wouldn't fit.  He also, put the fan in with the motor on the outside which would be blowing air into house five.  We had to take out and install it from the inside of the greenhouse.  
With a big hammer and a prybar we were able to he it in.  The holes through the fan edge were to big for the grabber screws.  I got a couple of washers for the screws.  That helped to put the fan into place.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment