Followers

Saturday, November 7, 2020

Mowed Leaves Again

 Watched three of my wood working channel seven shows this morning.  

As soon as my shows were over I added some oil to the lawn mower and started mowing leaves.  I filled the baskets numerous times.  It didn't take long to fill the baskets.  I did the back lawn and then the east lawn and then the front lawn.   The wind was blowing from the north west.  I would mow the east lawn going south.  I then turned around shut off the blade and drove to the north end and mowed going south.  It did that over and over until it was mowed.    I did it the same way on the west lawn.  Always moving going south. 
I piled all of the leaves on the compost pile.
I was mowing close to the lilac bushes and shoot latch hooked on the a lilac branch an broke it off.  I tried to fix it but looked like I wouldn't be able to.
The patio was covered with leaves.  I blew off the leaves before it would rain.    Carol and I took several bags of trash to the dump.  

The colored light had been turned on at house two.  I walked out for a closer look and walked in.  I could smell smoke;  There were a could of people smoking weed.

It turned cold and started to rain and got the driveway and road pretty wet

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!



No comments:

Post a Comment