Followers

Friday, November 6, 2020

Started Tractor

 I went over to the greenhouses and got the wheelbarrow.  It was full of compost, so I dumped it on the compost pile.  I filled it three times from my compost pile, and spread it on the garden.  I had to take the wheelbarrow back.  I decided to start the tractor.  It has been setting there most of the summer and of course the battery was dead.

I hooked the battery charger to the battery and turned it on.  I set the timer on my phone for one hour.  I then prepared the garden for the tractor.   
The above photo is a reminder of what I did.  Should have taken more photos.   There were conduit driven into the ground.  I had to move them to be out of the way of the tractor.   I dug around each of them and filled the hole with water.  I had to fill my sprinkler can several times.  After they soaked for awhile I used vice grip pliers to pull each conduit pipe out of the ground.

They used the tractor at the nursery for awhile I then used it some.  I was able to fill the bucket four of five times, but I could hardly make the tractor move.  I was barely able to make the tractor go.  I then drove the tractor backwards to the nursery.  It took me painfully long to drive a half block,

I did more cleaning in the garden.  

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment