Followers

Sunday, November 29, 2020

Saturday and Sunday

Saturday

A couple of days ago I saw a mouse run under the dryer in the laundry room.  Richard set a trap for it.  The mouse ate off the peanut butter.  

I tied a small piece of ham with some tread to the trigger.  A couple days ago I caught the mouse.
I got a better picture of the Christmas tree.
I watched a couple of wood working show.  They were all re-runs.  I put up the nativity set the Lisa gave us many years ago.  I arranged the pieces sort of like they should be.  Carol put them in the right place.

Sunday
Nothing special today.  We had a nice dinner which was a frozen lazoni and frozen peas.  I also made tapioca pudding which was pretty tasty.  We watch the ZOOM presentation of sacrament meeting. The meeting was clear to start with.  We heard the first speaker who was one of the missionaries.  The second speaker was his companion.  We didn't hear him or see him because of a technical glitch.

We then had the sacrament.  I blessed both the bread and the water and passed it to Carol and Richard.  We then listened to Tyler and Taylor and their discussion on the Moroni.  The last chapter in the Book of Mormon.

Then we ate dinner as described above.

I helped Carol with here physical therapy.  She does that a couple of times a day.   She has another session tomorrow morning at the Revere building in Fillmore.  

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!





No comments:

Post a Comment