Followers

Monday, November 30, 2020

The Outside Nativity is Finished

 I drove Carol two Fillmore for her physical therapy this morning.  We were a little late because I took the clothes out of the dryer.  We put them away.  I helped her into the car.  I forgot my phone.  I went back in the house and grabbed my phone.  We were a little late. I helped Carol out of the car and took here into the Revere building.  I told her as I left that I was going to buy a new television.  I then drove to Dan Speakman's place and had him get me a TV.  He made a note and will call me when he gets it.

I took the picture of a small Christmas tree at the Revere building.

I had planned to go back home and add some oil to the car.  Instead I stopped at Dearden's and had them change the oil.  They didn't change it,  They added two quarts.  I went back to the therapy building and waited with Carol for about a half hour.  We got home and had some lunch.  After lunch I borrowed the wheelbarrow and started to hall compost on the garden.

I would partially fill the wheelbarrow and push it to the garden.
I put the compost in all of the rows from last summer.  
I got the extension cord from house three.  I hooked it up to another cord.  I got a pair of blocks and inserted a piece of ply wood. I was tight.  I then hooked the lamp to the plywood.  I got both ready and put them in front of the Nativity.  I checked it out after dark.  It looks pretty good.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment