Followers

Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Quick Trip to Nephi

Richard took off early this morning.  He went west of Meadow looking for obsidian.   He didn't find any.  While he was gone, Carol and I went to Nephi.  She Had an appointment at 11:45 with dr. Holman who operated on her knee two weeks and one day ago.  We were about forty-five minutes early.  We waited in the car for ten minutes or so.  I should mention that Carol gets around with a walker.  I put a pillow in the car then she would slide into the car.  The pillow makes it easier for her to get out of the car.  We waited at the hospital for an half hour.  We then went in and spent five to ten minutes with the doctor.  He took off her bandage.  He said that her knee was looking really good, but it would take some time before she would be free of pain.  Her next appointment is January 5 at 11:45.

I called the Mountain Valley seed company about returning the seed that I ordered.  I ordered six packets of geranium seeds that were the same.  They emailed me a label.  I put the seeds that I didn't want and sealed it shut with tape. Then using packing tape I taped the label on the shipping envelop.  I took it to the post office.  It was a UPS label.  I was told to take it to Fillmore.  Instead I took it to the transfer station at the south end of Holden.  They took care of it.
I looked in on house two which well covered with to layers of poly and full of hemp plants.
This afternoon I hauled more compost to the garden.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment