Followers

Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Winter Snow Storm

The date is really 29 December  Not 30 December.

It snowed snowed all night and from looking at the garage roof, it looked like there would be four to five inches of powder. After breakfast a called Murdock Hyondia motors to figure out why there was the orange engine icon showing on the dash.  I wanted a phone number of someone in the service department.  They wanted a chatting correspondence.  I didn't want it.  I finally asked about the icon, and they gave me a phone number.  I called the number and one of the answers was the gas cap was loose.  I opened the garage door and unlocked the gas cap cover.  It was not tight.  I tightened it then started the car.  The icon was still there.

And to my surprise Wade Lemon and three of the boys from the ranch were shoveling the snow.  After about and hour they removed the driveway and sidewalk snow.  There was a little left next to the road which I removed.  Someone came back later with a tractor pushed off the snow if the front driveway. 
A view from the garage looking north.
A view from the road looking south to garage.
The face of the nativity is covered.  It gives them a ghost appearnce. 
The bird feeder has been empty for several days.  It was covered with snow.  I cleaned it off and filled it inside the garage.  The birds soon found it. 
The snow between house six and five.  Snow is sliding off house five on the right.
This is a small juniper tree covered with snow.
The TV reception was good this morning, but by lunch time the dish was covered with snow.  I have a broom on a stick.  It has a long handle and I can reach it.  The dish used to be at the top of the roof.  I had to climb a ladder and could just barely reach it.
The geraniums are doing well.
The true leaves are beginning to emerge.
I was looking at the new postings on Instagram, and found this phot of Leo.  It is Holden's youngest son.  He has three boys.  I wanted to make a print of Leo, but Instagram wouldn't let me.  I took this screen shot, and it turned out better than I thought it would.  I might print it.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

I called Murdock Hyndia auto to

No comments:

Post a Comment