Followers

Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Therapy Last Day This Year

Carol had a physical therapy at eleven this morning in Fillmore.  Carol drove and left her cane in the car.  The sun was shining and the car was not quite as cold.  She walked into the Revere building without cane.  I got in the car and and bought a few groceries.  I came back and sit near the apparatus where Carol was exercising.   On the way home we stopped at the post office.  No mail except for the weekly newspaper. 

This afternoon Annalee Church and her husband Gary stopped by for a visit.  

Richard was helping me install the grab bars around the bath tub in the bathroom.  I drilled a hole through a piece of tile to see how well I could do.  It was fairly easy,  There is two grab bars.  A smaller one and one that is larger.  We, Richard, Carol and I put the bar in several places until we decided where to put it.  One would be above the taps and the longer one would be at and angle on the east wall.   I drilled a hole hoping that we would hit a chip board, but there wasn't one.  We drove to Fillmore to find an eight inch lag bolt.  There wasn't one at Roper's.   We got three hamburgers and some fries on the way home. 

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!



No comments:

Post a Comment