Followers

Saturday, December 26, 2020

The Day After

I watched some of my Saturday morning wood working show.  They were reruns, but I got a few ideas that I could use in my shop.  Robert and Jeanne are coming for dinner.  We worked on the dinner preparations.  

Carols legs are causing her a lot of pain, but she kept right on getting things ready.  I mailed a letter.   I didn't get any photos.  This is one time for good family photos.  Robert and Jeanne brought some Christmas presents and we gave our presents to them.  

For dinner we had ham, masked potatoes, fresh peas fr\om the garden to the freezer and then to our table, Jello and pumpkin pie.  Everything was good.  I did most of the dishes.  I showed Robert the you tube video about the boogie woogie.  He tried to do it.  I thought that he would pick it up supper fast, but he couldn't.  It takes a lot of practice.  We watched a lot of videos of the  the boogie woogie.  We then watched some Christmas music. 

First picture is of the three trays.
This is a close-up of the center tray.  Nine seeds or less in each row.  Day # 3

They left for home.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment