Followers

Saturday, December 5, 2020

Washed the Sheets

I was up early this morning showered and read from the Book of Mormon.  Carol was up later.  She had a good rest.  I told her that we should wash the sheets Monday morning.  She said, we will wash them now.  I had made the my bed, so I pulled off the sheets and the pillow cases and put them in the washer.  We washed mine in the first batch and Carol's in the next batch.   I watched a couple of wood working shows, which were reruns.  

I made my bed first. It took me quite awhile.  I put the bottom sheet first and had to go back and forth from side to side until I got it right.  The pillow came next.  The top sheet was much harder.  Back and forth from side to side again.  The then blankets next.  

I did the same on Carol's bed.  Hers was harder,  I picked up the mail.  It was soon time for lunch.
I made me a salad from some left over salad mix.  I put in the salad peas, pickled red beats, raisons, two boiled eggs.

Late this afternoon I took the house garbage to the dump.  

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!



No comments:

Post a Comment