Followers

Friday, December 11, 2020

Family Christmas Card Stress

 After all the morning chores I took Carol to her Therapy session.  While she was there I got some glue at Ropers to glue the Santa Clause back into the cuckoo clock.  I picked up Carol's prescription at the drug store and and two boxes of Christmas cards.  Carol needed some cash and envelops for family Christmas presents.  We can't travel and spend time shopping and then the cost of mailing presents.  Then to the market for cat food and hamburger.   

I picked up Carol.  She wasn't ready, I waited with her for about twenty minutes.  We then came home.  It was about time for lunch.  Richard glued the Santa Clause to the clock window.  

I have pulled carrots for the last month in the raised bed.  It was really dry and the carrots seemed to be wilted some.  I uncovered the carrot and put on six sprinkler cans of water.  I pulled a three carrots.  They came up easy and seemed to be a little more crisp.  I washed them an put them in the fridge with some other carrots.  I covered them up and got the above photo.
I put up the Christmas lazier projector.  I went out after dark and it was working perfectly.  I had to put a block under the front edge of the stand.

I helped Carol the rest of the afternoon putting the money in money envelopes and then the mailing envelopes for our children and the grandchildren.  It got a little stressful keeping track of each each letter.

I called Marrie Anne to find out who we are gifting this year.  We modified the schedule some and it will be Karla and Jim.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment