Followers

Wednesday, December 2, 2020

An Unusual Day

 I prepared checks and papers before we to go to Fillmore.  I  went to three banks and made a deposit


I went out to the nursery.  One of the guys is putting poly on the north end of house two which will help keep the greenhouse a little warmer. 
I borrowed the wheelbarrow and moved most of the compost out to the garden.  The pile is gone.  There are a few wheelbarrows full left.  Some is frozen and the rest can be scraped off the ground.  I started this afternoon and worked there for nearly two hours.

Carol had an appointment for physical therapy at 3:45.  I drove her to Fillmore and helped into the Revere building.  I left and got nearly to main street when the phone rang.  It was a Fillmore number.  I pulled off the road.  It was Carol.  They didn't have her appointment written down.  I went back and picked her up.  We stopped at State Bank of Southern Utah where I made a deposit and where Carol got a bunch of twenty dollar bills for Christmas presents.  We then went to the Credit Union where I make a deposit.  The next stop was at the Fillmore Market where I got a few groceries.  Carol waited in the car.   
Richard left early this morning for Springville.  He is going to drive to Parowan with a friend. He will get a truck there and drive to California.  He is out of work now and this will give him a chance to make some extra money,

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!  



No comments:

Post a Comment