Followers

Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Labels Finished

 I fixed breakfast of oatmeal much and eggs.  I dumped all of the coats and jackets in the laundry room and put them on the kitchen table.  There were so many of them that I could hardly hold them.  Carol went through them.  I put some in the DI bag and hung the rest of them on the hooks in the laundry room.

We then drove to Fillmore for Carol's therapy.  I left her there and went to Roper's and got two drill bits.  I then stopped at Sturet Eclectic for the new TV.  I decided not to get it.  I got an attachment to hook up to our TV.  I went to Dearden's to pay my bill there.    

I got a few groceries and then waited with Carol for about twenty minutes.  

This was her last therapy station.  She is finishing up with a cold pack on her knee.
This is a photo of the Revere Health building.

Carol made some good Taco Soup.  I had a large serving.

I finally got all of Carol's address labels printed.  It took a long time.  I get sleepy writing.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment