Followers

Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Two or Three Days

December 15, 2020 Tuesday

I didn't write anything the last couple of days.  I bought a new printer at the Walmart in Springville and when we got back about 3:30 and I spent all the evening trying to hook it up to my computer.  It had snowed the day before and on Tuesday morning it snowed again.  

Richard cleaned the snow of the driveway and front sidewalk. 
I cleaned a path for the chickens.
I don't remember why I took this photo.  It might be when Carol drove home, or when we got home from Provo.  A mystery. 
Monday evening, the primary borrowed our Joseph, Mary, and the baby Jesus from our outdoor nativity.  It was dark when they brought it back.  They set it back up and still looks good.
Walmart Tuesday We left about 7:30 for Provo.  We were meeting Lisa at the Provo Sam's Club at nine. We were there about 9:10. We bought a lot of supplies.  I looked at videos of the road conditions all to nearly all the way to Provo.  The roads looked good.  No snow but a little wet.  But it snowed all the way.  There were some places where it was somewhat scary to pass a truck or car or be passed by a truck or car.  We, Richard and I rode to the Springville Walmart with Lisa.  We ate a chicken sandwich on the way.  We were there a long time and bought a lot of presents there including a printer. I took this picture showing a razor, a small battery operated scooter.  

I got this photo with the new Wonder Woman.

We drove back to Sam's Club and said good-bye to Lisa.  I got a large calendar and then drove to Costco where I cashed in a $225.00 coupon.  We filled the car with gas and the to Harbor Freight to get a planer.  They didn't have one.   I was to get some potting soil at Steve Regan, but I forgot.  Richard drove the rest of the way home.
Home Tuesday Evening.  I took the printer out of the box and proceeded put it all together. I got it to print a pattern but that was all.

Wednesday morning we went to the Revere building where Carol was taking physical therapy.  She drove and also drove home. We had four packages to mail and I couldn't use the printer to print the address labels.  Carol had to write them on a large sticky label and I taped it to the boxes.  We took them to the post office and now they are one the way the intended recipients. 

I tried to take a picture of the addition that they are building an addition to the post office.  I got the selfie instead.  The photo of the addition was unclear. 
 

Dave Wood spent nearly an hour hooking my new printer to the desk top computer.  Thanks, Dave.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment