Followers

Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Last Shopping

 Carol's therapy was at eleven this morning.  She drove to the Revere building.  She got out and I stopped a Stewart Electric for a few minutes.  Then I bought some grabber nails at Ropers.  I then went back to Carol where she was doing her physical therapy.  I watched here for about twenty minutes and took some photos,   All of the activities that she does is to strengthen her muscles.  

I don't know the name of them.  She done others before I got there.

This one is to help her walk up and down steps.

After she had finished we stopped at the Fillmore Market and bought a few things to munch on for a couple of days.   I also got two bags of ice and found out that one in the red cooler and one in the large cooler.  Now I have three full bags and a part bag.  I put ice on Carol's leg.  

I worked on the snow pusher.  I glued some of the parts together  yesterday and made some braces today.  I glued some together and will finish the rest tomorrow.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment