Followers

Monday, December 28, 2020

Car Trouble

There was a forecast for snow today, but when I got up this morning there was none.  After breakfast there was none.  We needed some groceries, So I headed for Fillmore.  The car usually warms up by the time I get to the freeway entrance, but this morning it didn't.  As I was on the freeway, the temperature needle continued to raise.  It was near the the top of the gage as I excited and the needle move to a more normal position.  I pulled in front of Deardon auto and lifted the hood.  I couldn't see anything unusual.  I went inside soon was able to tell Richard Deardon the problem.  He said that he would take a look at it.

I waited and waited and finally Richard got the car and drove it in to the garage.  He told me that the anti-freeze that went to the heater leaked out.  I waited some more.  They needed a part from CARQUEST.  About twenty minutes later the part was delivered.  About a half hour later the part was installed and I was able to take the car.  There is not heater in the car.  I got the groceries and drove home on the frontage road.  We had lunch.  
I took another picture of the geraniums.  There are no true leaves.
I forgot to crop this photo. Day Number six

Shane, Justin and his son were putting the second poly on house four.  It was really cold.  They had the north side fixed with the wiggle wire.  They started on the south side when I left.  A around three Carol drove to the Revere Building where Carol had a therapy sessions.   She is getting stronger.  The roads were pretty slushy on the way home.  It is cold inside the car without a heater.

  Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment