Followers

Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Pretty Dull

Showered, read scriptures, then waited for Carol to get up.  A different breakfast this morning.  Bacon and eggs.  Some scrambled and some over hard.  I worked at the computer this morning on printing address for our Christmas letters.  After I got the mail, I got a couple of photos of the new house on the cemetery road.

This is the south side of the house.
This is the north side of the house.

This afternoon I got pretty bored so I took all the food that was in the fridge and put it on the table and counter.  I marked the location of each shelf with a black marker and washed the front and back of each one.  The shelves were pretty dirty with food spills.  I also cleaned the butter shelf in the door.   There was an opportunity for photos and I completely forgot.

We ate all the left over food for supper, so the fridge is pretty bare. 

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment