Followers

Sunday, December 13, 2020

The Sabbath

Richard went after breakfast to Orem to see his daughter, Emily and his grandchildren.  It was [??] birthday today.  Carol and I prepared dinner.  She made a meatloaf, which have always been good.  I wrapped six potatoes with foil.  They were ready to put in the oven at eleven.

Sacrament meeting starts at ten.  At 9:45 I logged into ZOOM hooked up immediately.

We had a problem.  I hooked up the speakers and they worked only for seconds and quit.  The only sound we could here was from the lap top speaker and they were barely loud enough.  We could here most of the time, but the speakers did not talk directly into the mike we couldn't here.  Carol was on the couch with the laptop as close as I could get it.  I was sitting on a chair at the side of her and in front of the couch.  

The pan that held the meatloaf had a tinny hole.  All of the juice leaked out during the baking.  It tasted like fried hamburger.  We put catchup on it.

We watched a video on the last chapter in the Book of Mormon.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment