Followers

Thursday, December 24, 2020

Geranium Seedlings

Richard left early this morning hunting coyotes.  He got a couple of foxes and sold them to his friend.  Not much going on this morning.

Carol finished her hot air balloons puzzle this morning.  She has a knack of picking up a couple of puzzle pieces and putting them in the right places in different parts of the puzzle.
Richard and I planted the geranium seeds a week ago today.   I went out to water them this morning and was pleasantly surprised.  The seeds had germinated.
There should be ten rows of ten seeds in each row.  We may have to wait awhile to be able to see all new plants.
I have been working on a hand pushed snow plow.  I doubled up the sides and top and bottom to make it stronger.  I have a piece of oak almost ready to put it together.  I need to plane the plow part.  

Here is the first photo of the gemmating geraniums.  

Carol has been sleeping on her mattress since her knee surgery.  Lisa and I took the box springs off the bed frame.  we put a lot of boards to take the place of the box springs.  We put the mattress on the boards.  That put her bed a lot lower so she could easily go to bed.  This afternoon Richard and I removed the boards and put the box springs back on the bed frame.  Carol washed the sheets and pillow case.   

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment