Followers

Thursday, December 17, 2020

Fix Dish Washer

Richard left this morning looking for bob cats, coyotes, cottontail rabbits or any other animal of interest.  He found the rabbits west of Kanosh.  He didn't get back until lunch time.  Meanwhile, Carol and I had breakfast.   A little later we went to the Fillmore Market for groceries.  Carol drove and parked close to the door.  I helped her out and parked the car.  She pushed a shopping cart up and down the isles picking things that we needed and putting them in the cart.

We stopped at the post office where we picked up some mail and made a short drive through Holden.  We were home a little after ten.  Richard came home with three skinned rabbits.  He coated them with salt and pepper, and flour.  He fried them for awhile.  I ate one of the leg and thigh.  It tasted good, but was really tough.  I chewed on them for a long time before I was able to swallow them.  Carol wouldn't try them. 

I got a TIVO stream a week ago and proceeded to hook it up.  I followed the instruction and got it hooked up.  I followed the directions that was on the TV screen.  I quit and went back to the regular TV programing.  I wasn't able to finish.  Two rollers on the bottom rack in the dishwasher broke off.  We tried to bolt them back on but the bolts that we had were too small.  

I needed potting soil for the geraniums.  I called Steve Regan at the Delta office.  They didn't have any small bags of potting soil.  I considered going to Steve Regan in Spanish Fork.  Richard suggested that we go to the Fillmore Shell for the soil.  I called them and they had some.  We drove to Fillmore.

We got two bags at the Fillmore shell.  They were frozen solid.  We then went to Roper's and got a couple of bolts that seemed to be the right size.
We came home and fixed the bottom dishwasher tray.  The tray easily rolled in and out.

Supper was pancakes, eggs, sausage. 

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!



No comments:

Post a Comment