Followers

Monday, December 21, 2020

A Lot of Surprises

I fed the cats.  There are always a couple of cats and kittens are late for their morning meal. We had a late breakfast this morning.  I took care of the chickens.  I tried to tune into You Tube, but couldn't.  I called Lisa.  Tai was still sleeping.  

I went to the post office.  There was a letter for Richard.  The town has been working on an expansion to the post office.  I took a picture a couple of days ago which was to fuzzy to use.  I got a good one this morning.  I will continue taking pictures as the walls, windows, and roof are built.

Tai called a little later and gave me directions to got the TIVO STREAM working properly.

Richard helped me take one of the bathroom mirrors off the wall.  I cut off the legs.  We maeasured the mirror to determine how high to hang the mirror.  I located the studs and Richard drove in the screws.   We used some tie wire tied it to the screws in the side of the mirror support.  It looks pretty good.
Carol went to the Revere building for her physical therapy this afternoon.  She drove and walked into the building.  I didn't have to help her.  She opened the door and went in.  I stopped at Stuart Electric to talk to Dan about my TIVO STREAM.  He looked it up Amazon and there was the picture of what I got.

I got six dry wall inserts.  The next stop was groceries at the Fillmore market and then gas at Maverick.  I had to enter the zip code before I could turn the pumps on.  I couldn't see the key pad.  I tried a couple of times and then tried to get a pump where the sun was shining.  Those pumps were busy.  I found a small flash light in the car and was able to enter the ZIP code.  I got the gas.  Carol was waiting for me.  I was ten minutes late.

I picked up some books at the Book Barn for Carol.  Lisa, Tai, and Emi were parked in the driveway.  They are going to Baker Nevada to watch the the Star Display.  Tai helped some with the TV before they left.  Carol and I watched some TV shows and a little of the news.  The sun had gone down.  We went out to the dump which is higher  than the road.  We watched the Star for about forty-five minutes and then came home.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment