Followers

Sunday, December 20, 2020

Sunday/TV Fixed

Carol to her breakfast to the table where she was putting a puzzle together.  He milk tipped over on to part of the puzzle.

We quickly wiped up the milk with towels and paper towels.  The puzzle pieces where put dry paper towels.  By the end of the day she got it put together and all the pieces were dry.

As soon as breakfast was over we started to prepare dinner.  We had spare ribs that needed to be coated with barbeque sauce and rapped in foil.  I wrapped six potatoes with foil and one sweet potato to be baked with the ribs.  We also had sweet corn from the garden to the freeze to the pan on the stove.

I turned on ZOOM this morning and got connected to Sacrament meeting.  We couldn't hear at first.  After a while we were able to hear a little.  The  sister speakers were shorter than their husbands, therefore they were closer to the mike.  The husband being taller were further away from the mike.  They  were more difficult to hear.  I made some changes.  When the singing started we could here through our connected speakers.  The screen froze and there was a long pause.  We took the sacrament.  I blessed the bread and Richard blessed the water.  

After that I tried to find the You Tube channel on our modified TV.  I turned it on and found the channel, and listen to a couple of The Tabernacle Choir numbers, but couldn't find Tayler and Tyler.  We watch them every Sunday, but on my lap top computer which is pretty small.  I talked to tie on the phone who told me how to do it.  We then listened to him for about forty-five minutes.  I paused the TV and we had lunch.  

After dinner I turned the TV back on and finished the program.  We have had people come by and gave us some goodies to eat.  We watched BYU TV for serval hours.  It was all spiritual Christmas music. I enjoyed all of it.  We went for a ride to check out the rear view camera that Eric and Tie installed.  A little disappointed.  It didn't show any thing in front or in back after we got out of the garage.  We came back are now watch "The Sound of Music" on TV.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment