Followers

Thursday, December 3, 2020

Wellness Test

 My wellness test was at 9:30 this morning.  I didn't eat thinking that I might have a debates test.  I spent most of the time comparing the first chapters of Genesis and the Book of Moses.  I copied the verses form each book side by side.  Some were identical; others had a few difference; and there were a few the differences were lengthy.

I then drove to Fillmore to the Revere building.  doctor Gross changed my prescription a little.  He wanted me to double up on one of m diabetes pill.  I was there about an hour.  I got on the freeway at the south end of Fillmore.  I got up to eight and then turned on the cruse button.  About two miles north of Fillmore then engine light came on and the cruse went off.  I had about five more miles to get to Holden.  I put the car in neutral and a few minutes later the car stopped.  The engine was still going. I turned on my caution light and slowly made my way to Holden.  I called Dearden's to come and get me.    The car went okay and the engine light was off.  I called Dearden's again and cancelled the pick up.  I thought that I would drive the car to Fillmore and have the mechanics take a look at it.  I drove on the frontage road and put the car on cruse at seventy-five MPH.  I Turned around and came home.  I prepared my property taxes and put them in the mail at the post office;

I mentioned some pain medication for Carol to doctor Gross.  He wanted me to have Carol call him and he would do a phone exam.  Late in the afternoon he called.  He called a prescription at the drug store.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment