Followers

Saturday, December 19, 2020

What a Day

 Not going to go much into detail about this morning.  I did everything that I usually do.  I wanted to connect with TIVO  STREAM.  After my wood working shows were over,  At the end she said that I would get an email about what I should do.  I was in the garage feeding and watering the chickens. I connected to VIVO.  There were a lot of codes that I entered.  Nothing work.  I finally found a number to call.  I called and was on the phone and got to talk to a real person.  She told me what to do and I did it.  It didn't work.  Our conversation was back and forth for one hour and fifteen minutes.   At the end she said that I would get an email about what I should do.   

As soon as I hung up the phone and the phone rang.  It was David Wood.  He was on his way to help me print photos with the desk top computer.  I think that he was here for and hour.  He fixed it so I could print and to photos from my lap top.  By then it was time for lunch.  I ate a two pieces of chicken and made me a sandwich with cheese and baloney between two pieces of toast.

Later in the afternoon I dug some carrots.  The raised bed was covered with frozen snow.
I removed the poly cover and some of the Styrofoam insulations.  I pulled a nice bunch of carrots.  Lisa, Eric, Tie and Emi drove up the driveway.  Emi sixteen teeth removed.  Her jaws were swollen and she was in some pain.  They brought some presents.  One of them was a rear view device for backing up and traveling.  We will go for a short drive tomorrow afternoon.

Eric and Tie went out to the garage and began the installation.  It took them about three hours to do that.   After they finished Tie came in and hooked the TIVO STREAM to our television.  I think that it took him about twenty minutes to make the connestion.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


  



No comments:

Post a Comment