Followers

Friday, December 18, 2020

Planting Geraniums

 Up early again this morning.  Read from the Book of Mormon.  The fixed breakfast with mush, boiled egg and fried eggs.  After breakfast I took the old printer and the house garbage to the dump.  Then I went with Carol to her physical therapy.  She drives now. 

She worked on several pieces of equipment.  The one above was develop leg strength that would help her walking up and down stairs.

While she was in therapy I bought ear phones at Stuart Electric.  I stopped at Deardon Auto and talked to them about our car.  I visited with Tony Deardon for about a half hour.  They decided that my car needed a part that cost a little over $400.00.  I decided not to to that.  

After lunch when it got a little warmer,  Richard and I planted the geraniums.  We took one of the bags of potting soil and a few tools to house five where it was fairly warm.  I set up a table where we could work. 

I got four germination trays plus the web tray to hold it.  I smoothed the potting soil and marked ten rows in each tray.  We planted ten seeds in each row.
We were short about ninety seeds.  I don't know how that happened.  Each of us should have planted one packet of seeds in each tray.  Richard complained about picking up one seed and planting it.  I jokingly accused him of dumping the seeds on the ground.
We took them house two which is heated and placed the three trays on the floor near the south end.  I watered them with the watering can with warm water.
.
Carol wanted chicken wings from the Five Buch Pizza.  I phoned the order in and then drove to Fillmore.  There were four cars parked in front and it looked like there would be a bunch of people there.  I put on my face mask and went in and found that I was the only customer.  There were two or three workers and they were busy removing pizza or wings from the oven.

This evening I called Dave Wood.  I still need help in printing photos.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment