Followers

Saturday, December 12, 2020

Snow Today

Was expecting snow this morning.  There wasn't and, but by nine it was snowing pretty hard.  There was snow on the lawn, on our driveway and on the road.  Carol was going with me to the post office to weigh and mail the Christmas cards to family members.   When she saw the snow, she didn't want take a chance of falling on the slippery steps.  I took the cards and she gave me instructions of just what to do.   Danny was salting in front of the post office.  I went inside.  There was no mail and it was dark behind the door.  I came home and called Tina Stevens who works there.  She forgot.  I asked her to call when she got there.  About a half hour later she called.  I went at elven after she had a chance to get the mail out.  Richard pushed the snow off the driveway and the front sidewalk.

We made chicken sandwiches for lunch.  I ate half of it and took the picture.  I then ate the rest of it.  Richard got the big stepladder and filled the bird feeder.

The Face Book page was interpreted by the Millard County chronicle to view the fire that was burning the Mercer building in Delta.  There was a live video report of the fire that lasted for over an hour.

I got one photo, but should have got one of the snow.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment