Followers

Monday, December 7, 2020

Most Unusual Day

 Richard left after breakfast for his appointment with his hernia surgeon.  About an our later I took Carol to physical therapy session.  I left her at the Revere health building.  First I went to the drug store to get her medication.  

I was looking for a Dewalt hand sway.  They didn't have one at Ropers.  But they had similar one by Ace hardware.  I bought it and I think that it will be okay.  I lost my Dewalt saw.

I parked in front of Deardon auto for about fifteen minutes  to read the Hyundai instruction book.  I wanted to know why the engine light came on.  I then went in their shop and was greeted by, "how is your car doing".  That started a conversation which ended up with a electronic testing the car.  They removed a dirty spark plug and then replaced all of them.  It took longer than I thought.  I had them call the Revere building.  Carol was finished and I told them that would be there in about twenty minutes.  I picked up Carol and she had waited for about twenty minutes.

We then came home.  The car run a lot better with the new plugs.  Richard got home before we did.  With our car trouble, he came looking for us.  At home I worked at the computer updating our Christmas card labels.

Richard went to Santaquin to meet, his daughter, Emily and his grandkids.  The were late getting there.  He got home around seven.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


 


No comments:

Post a Comment