Followers

Thursday, November 5, 2020

Clean-up 2

I was working in the garden most of the day.  Sometimes the clean-up took me to the garage.

A fan was put in the west end of house four.  Earlier they put a fan in the west end of house five.
I made a lot of welded wire tunnels during the summer.  They kept the deer from eating some of the plants.  They are stacked by the trailer until next year.  
This is another group of wire tunnels.  The tunnels made out of concrete reinforcement wire are larger but harder to see.  
Back in the corner of the south garden is a pile of old lumber.  There were several plywood I beams in that pile of wood.  They had been there for over twenty years and much of them were rotted. I cut them into eight foot lengths.  I took them to the garage and cut away the the rotted wood.  I then had eight, eight foot posts.  The above photo shows the rotted material that I cut away
There are three foot dill plants all over the garden.  It took me over an hour to dig them out.  I also  cleaned rhubarb, cucumber plants, and bean plants away.  Most of it was put on the compost pile.
The runner beans did not produce and beans except for one pod which had three immature beans in it.
It was quite late when I let the two hen out.   They wandered around the back lawn and then went back into the hen house for the night.
This Carol at the Book Barn getting a couple of books to read.  She got three books.  We then drove around town a little before we went home.  

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment