Followers

Saturday, November 14, 2020

Eric, Lisa, & Emi

I was up early this morning and read from the Book of Mormon. Carol was up a little bit later.  Eric, Lisa, Emi were up much later.  I took care of the two chickens and then watched the three wood working shows.  The got up and fixed breakfast.  Bacon and eggs and bread were fixed.  They put the dishes in the dish washer.  After breakfast we visited and watched TV.

Eric drove me to the post office.  Why you may think?  His car was parked in front of the garage and I would be able to get our car out.  Eric brought his lap top and worked at the computer. 

Around two we had lunch.   Lisa brought ham and cheese and  and bread.  we made sandwiches.  We were extremally happy that the spent some time with us,

I should have been taking pictures while we were eating and while we were visiting.  I got this phot of Emi relaxing in the swivel chair that Lisa and Eric got for us years ago.

Carol is having a operation on knee Monday morning, the day after tomorrow.  Eric and I gave Lisa a blessing.  I anointed and Eric sealed the anointing. 
I wanted a selfie before the left.  I asked of a facey.  I don't know if that is a real word.  The spell check rejected each spelling try. ie. Facey, facee, facei   faceie. All I needed was a capital letter.   

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment