Followers

Monday, November 23, 2020

Food, Food, Food

 Several times during the day I would help her with her physical therapy.  I would also put the cold pack on her knee.  I started 

I planed on driving the truck out to the shed and load all of the nativity pieces in  the truck.  I hooked a couple of extension cords to the truck heater and would come back about an hour later and start the truck.  I pulled the shredder out of the shed and then picked up a piece and took to the front yard.  Some were shall and could carry two.  I got most of the to the front yard and put two large pieces together.  They were so heavy, I decided to use the two wheel cart.  I walked over to the greenhouses and there was water running from house six.  I shut off the ball valve.  I got the cart and hauled the rest of the pieces to the front yard.   

There are a couple of pieces on the cart.  I laid them down.  The wise men on the east and the shepherds on the west.  I rounded up all of the conduit pipes of the right size that I could find.  I drove them into the lawn.  The tall ones for the tall wise men and the short pieces for the lambs and other animals that were laying down.  I stood all of the pieces up and proceeded to attach them to the conduit.  I made a small hole through piece.  Then in inserted a tie wire through the hole and brought it back through the hole from the front.
The tie wire is holding this one.
Here are two examples of a short and long conduit.
I used duck tape on some other ones.  It seems to hold.
On this one I used a grabber screw that went all the way through and stuck out the other side a little.
I walked back to greenhouse six to see what parts I might need.  The wood chips are all wet.
This is where the pipe broke.  It broke a little below the valve.  It should be an easy fix.
A view from the back side of the nativity pieces.
A close look shows the wire.  It is the black horizontal piece just left of the middle.
I pruned the yew shrubs,   I finished the one on the right and hope to the one on the left tomorrow.  I took me nearly two hours.
I hauled the branches out to the garden and dumped them on the south compost pile.  Richard to Carol to her physical tharapy in Fillmore.  They came back about and one and one half hours.
she wanted the cold pack on her left knee.  I put more ice in the machine and put the pack on her knee.

Carol's left foot was twisting and turning.   I gave her a blessing that she asked for. 
This is how the nativity looks when I finished today

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment