Followers

Sunday, February 14, 2021

A Busy Sunday

It was snowing last night when we went to bed.  I looked out the front door a little after I got up.  It was snowing a little bit.  Looking out the backdoor there was a little snow on the steps and maybe an inch on the garage roof.  

Carol asked Richard to remove the snow from the driveway.  It didn't take him long.
I checked the water dish for the chickens.  The water at the top was frozen.  I broke the ice and tried to  turned on the water.  It was frozen.  I filled the water can with hot water several times and pored the water on the tap and the PVC stem.  I was able to turn the tap, but still no water. I took more hot water to house one.  The ball valve was off.  I turned it on a little and the water began to flow.

The tap in house five was also frozen.  I pored hot water on it and it started run some.  It was about time for sacrament meeting to start.   Dustin was out there when I went back out.  He had turned off the water because the pipe at the back of house four broke.  We found a cap and he put a cap the broken piece.  The water was running again.  I went back to the house was able to connect to ZOOM.
We got a good picture, but the audio was terrible.  It was loud enough, and maybe to loud.  We could hardly understand the speakers.  We could get a word or two, but not enough to understand a sentence.
There are a lot of tomato plants growing, and even one pepper plant.  Robert called to see how Carol and I were getting along.  How was he and Jeanne getting a long.  Jeanne was much better, but he had been suffering from Covid for five days.  He had about five more days to go, 

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment