Followers

Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Dusting of Snow

It was colder last night than it usually is.  Ice on the cat watering container.  Richard left early this morning hunting coyotes.  

9:30 - I uncovered the geraniums.  Three plants were slightly touched with frost.  Part of a leaf was drooping.  The tomato and pepper plants were okay.  They are on heating pads. 

There are couple of leaves that appear to be bent over.  They are the ones that have been touched by frost.
A dusting of snow some time during the early morning.   Richard came back  and had some breakfast.  he then gathered up most of is clothes and other things.
I worked on a picture frame.  Some time ago, Melissa, our daughter painted this.  It has been in my bedroom and once in awhile I take a look at it.  This afternoon I made a frame for it.  I mitered each piece.  I made a rabbit to hold the painting the backing, and the plexiglass.   I glued the mitered corner together and secured it will a brad nailer.  It was a little out of alinement.  I forced it together and secured the last corner together with brads without glue.

I covered the geraniums with two sets of frost protection fabric.  

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!






No comments:

Post a Comment