Followers

Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Dermatologist

 The activities today.

I needed to get a copy of my City Costco card to get the bonus cash.  It took me over and hour.  I made many copies and finally got a copy that was ledge able before I got one that was easy to read.  Carol went to the hospital were they drew some blood for a couple of test.  After that we went to the dermatologist.  She had a small growth on her tongue removed.  The specimen will be tested for cancer.  It bled quiet a bit.  They stopped the bleeding.  We bought some groceries.  No one new that I had this band aide on because of the mask I was wearing.
Now it was my turn.  He deadened my cheek and then cut a big chunk of my cheek.  The shape of the bandage looks like it was quite long.  I get to take off the bandage a day after tomorrow.  I am not to get it wet when I shower. 
Here is another picture.  Carol took the picture when we got home.  
I watered the plant is house six.  The two lemon trees and the other things to the left are suffering from frost damage a couple of days ago. 
I bought some small grow bags.  To the right of the bags is a PVC coupler inserted in the bag.  I plan to fill it with potting soil and then pull out the PVC coupler.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you

No comments:

Post a Comment