Followers

Friday, February 12, 2021

Rain, Thanks

This morning we woke up to rain.  I don't know how much, but my guess would be 1/8 of an inch.    Richard had a quick breakfast then headed up north.  We took some puzzles over to Marsha, got Carol some more books from the Book Barn and then drove to Fillmore.  There was a little rain falling and the roads were wet.  I filled the car full of gas.  Carol need some twenty dollar bills, there for we stopped at state bank.  

We got some groceries at the Fillmore Market and then came home.  No mail this morning.  about 10:30.

The rain had stopped and the sun began to shine.  I got the two wheeled cart and it took me three loads to bring the geraniums to the west end of house five.  I removed a few of the pots that contained dead plants.  The are looking good.  The hemp plants in house two are getting large and shading some of the geraniums.
I cleaned the floor by digging out weeds and removing the dirt.  I watered them and also the tomato plants.  
I pulled off all the dead leaves from the Dracaena and took them out to the compost pile.   There were a lot of leaves that had that tips
damage.  I cut of the damaged parts.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment