Followers

Saturday, February 6, 2021

Grab Bars Fixed

Richard had a short breakfast this morning and took off in his car to find arrow heads.  I watched my three wood working TV shows.  Yesterday, I tried to upload the tractor video. I thought that I had it up.  The laptop screen said that it was working.  Finally it went off, but I could find it on Face Book.  This morning it was there and later I showed it to Carol.  There were a couple of interesting comments. 

After the TV shows I watered the geraniums and tomato plants at the nursery.  You can't see on the above photo, but there was some damping off of a few tomato plants.  I may have to find some clean potting soil.  
This afternoon Thayne Christenson came over to fasten the grab bars to the tub walls.  He attached the bar you can see in back of him.  It was pretty easy.  He took off the one on the front wall and put on the back wall.
He marked the hole locations and drill three holes in each mark.  A spacer was inserted in each hole to hold the screw. They are very secure now.  

I didn't cover the tomato plant in house five. I just shut the doors.  It was a little after dark when Richard came home.  He didn't find any arrowheads. 

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment