Followers

Thursday, February 4, 2021

Appointment With Doctor

 My appointment this morning was at eight.  Carol got some groceries at the Fillmore Market.  She dropped me off at the Revere Health building.  I masked up and walked in.  It was about twenty minutes later when I was in the examine room.   Polly Troseth  from our ward was the medical assistant.  She took my vitals.   Dr. Grose came in a little later.  I mentioned my balance when I get up in the morning.  He suggested that I get a cane.   I told him that I do a glucose test nearly each month.  He wanted me to test four times a day.  

Carol waited for me to come out.  We then went home had a 9'oclock breakfast.  After a small lunch, I walked out to the nursery.  I watered the plants in house five.  Each day I go out I fined more tomato plants.  I then watered the geranium plants in house two.  The are still doing well.

After lunch I put the Topaz melon seeds in a zip bag and set them on top of the fridge.  They were in a bowel of water overnight.  The warmth from the top of the fridge should help them germinate.  A few of the seeds look as if they are already germinating.  They looked that way when they were removed from the melon.

There are more tomato seeds that have germinated.  I covered them up for the winter.  I also watered them and the geraniums in house two.

Richard made it home. His hair is cut and his beard is cut off.  Pictures tomorrow.
Richard hung the picture on the nail.in the front room.  There was not enough light to get a good picture.
The above picture that was in the front room is now in the little bedroom.  Right now this is Richard's room.  I think that Lisa gave us that picture.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!




No comments:

Post a Comment