Followers

Monday, February 8, 2021

Put the Outdoor Christmas Lights away.

We, Carol and I, drove to Fillmore where we bought some gas and bought some groceries in The Fillmore Market.  Almost every week something has changed.  Not to many in the store.  We drove home.  The car seems to be running quite well.  It was almost lunch time when we got home.  After lunch, I fertilized the geranium plants in house two and the tomato plants in house five.  Both are doing well.  

Chicken thighs left over from Sunday.

Carol noticed an extension cord on the front driveway.  I went to pull it loose.  It was frozen in the ice beneath the snow.  Later Richard got a hammer and broke off the ice and pulled the cord free.

This is a piece of good news today.  These old topaz melon seeds are beginning to germinate.  The radical is showing.  I mailed some seeds to a lady up north a week ago.  I wasn't sure that they would grow.  But, now, I need not worry about them.
Since I started to move the extension cord, I began to gather up all the Christmas light.  Later Richard helped me.  We put them on the lawn west of the driveway.   I put all of them in one tote.  I put in a netting lights and put a newspaper on top of it.  I put all of the lights in the tote with a piece of news paper between each set if lights.  We also took the ice out of the ice chest.  They are put away until needed again.
There was one extension cord that was partially frozen the snow.  I will get it out when the snow melts.

Shane came to the house and paid me the rent for the month of February.  The weather is over cast put warm.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!




No comments:

Post a Comment