Followers

Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Frank's Painting

 Richard left early this morning for Payson.  He is going to see a tax person to begin is IRS tax return. We  had breakfast.  I worked some on trying to upload a slide show to You Tube and haven't been able to do it.  I tried upload to Face Book.  That didn't work either.  I picked up the mail and there wasn't much.  After lunch I fertilized my plants in house two and house three.

The radishes continue to grow.  There is a few more tomato plants than there were yesterday.

Ann Stephenson brought two plants over.  The label on one said that it was poisonous.  I looked on the internet to find more information about it.  Finally I called Robert.  Ann to a picture and  emailed it to Robert.  One was poisonous.  Ann thinks she will give to a plant collector in Fillmore.  We had a nice visit with ann.

Frank Thomas brought our picture back with a nice frame.  We will hang it in the front room.

I met with Dave Dallin.  He will do our taxes.  I covered the tomato plants in house five with and old towel.  We are expecting heavy frost tonight.  Richard called and will come home tomorrow.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment