Followers

Saturday, February 27, 2021

Starling

I watched my wood working TV shows this morning.  They were reruns and the Wood Write shop wasn't shown.  I watched several shows on the big screen.  Most of them had to do with gardening.  After lunch I worked in house five.  

There was a dead starling sitting on the thresh hold of the back door of the garage.  It is a mystery how it got there.  I will blame it on one of the cats.  But it looked like it landed there.  I just checked after dark and it was gone.  To dark to see and feathers.
The sweet potato has a long stem.
I cut it off and put it in a plastic quart bottle.  It should soon begin growing roots.
I dug out all the weeds on the south side of house five.
I filled three small grow bags with dry soil.  I put them in a pan of water for them to soak up the water.  A new picture tomorrow.  

This is about all for today.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment