Followers

Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Battery Drain Found

 I worked most of the day up-loading the tractor video.  I walked out the door and Frank Thomas parked in our driveway in front of our house.  He had the framed painting.  

It was quite heavy.  I brought it to the back door and rang the door bell.  Carol opened the door.  I laid it on the floor leaning against the panino bench.  I worked more on uploading the tractor video.  

I drove to Fillmore a garage to find the battery leak.  I told them that it was likely the rear view camera was at fault.  I was right.  They removed the fuse.  There was no charge.  

The weather was quite warm.  The radishes I planted in house five are beginning to germinate.  There are a couple more tomato plants that have germinated.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!



No comments:

Post a Comment