Followers

Friday, February 26, 2021

Visit From Chris, Briana, and Rylee Haycock.

First thing this morning after I got up was to see how many ants  were in the kitchen. 

There were a bunch of ants on the counter.  I turned off all the lights except in my bedroom.  I back to the bathroom and showered.  After getting dressed I got my phone and turned on the lights.  It looked like the ants had found some jelly.   Some of them were gone, but I took the above picture.  I was shaky and didn't get a good picture. 
Another cold morning.  Later in the morning I put on my coat, grabbed the bag of Green Arrow seeds and went out to the garden.  I used my pointed hoe and made a row.  I carefully put the seeds in the bottom of farrow put the seeds in the row.  I made a tamping jig and went up and down the row.
I pressed the seeds to the bottom of the row, and went up and down again covering the seed with soil.  
I filled the sprinkling can three times and gave them a good drink.  After lunch I dug up the rest of the carrots.  I put the in a plastic pan and washed away all of the soil.  A lot of them were spoiled.  I had to throw the spoiled ones away.  The rest are in the fridge. 

Briana Haycock and her husband Chris were on their way to St George to have their baby blessed.  They stopped on their way.  It was about three thirty when they got here.  Their baby Rylee is about five months old.  She is really cute.  We were so glad that they stopped. The blessing will happen Sunday.
Covid has us wearing masks.  Here Briana is changing her babies diaper.
Good picture of Rylie.
Carol and Rylee
Me and Rylee.  The light coming through the window is washing the photo some.
Chris, Briana, and Rylee.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment