Followers

Thursday, February 18, 2021

We Got Our Shots

We watched a short video this morning and then drove  to Fillmore to get the vaccination. Our appointment was for 9:30.  We were fifteen minutes early.  We went to the entrance and got behind a truck.  I think that we were the second car this morning.  There were a lot of volunteer people helping.  The first person had a list with our names on it.  She put a checked our names.  The next person directed us into the fire station.  Inside, the next person gave Carol a shot.  She then came around and gave me a shot.  We had short sleeves.  We then drove on through the fire station and turned to the left where we waited for fifteen minutes. 

The open door is the entrance to the fire station.  We came in from the right. I went to Roper's were I left the picture frame for plexiglass.  I paid off the home improvement loan at Zion' Bank.  
I got another picture of the post office.  It appears that they are putting some type of insulation around the exterior of the new part.
The furnace is on in house five.  The picture above is an enclosed hemp nursery.  The tomato plants froze last night.  There were on heating mats.  I didn't think that they would freeze.  Three plants survived.

  

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!



No comments:

Post a Comment