Followers

Monday, February 1, 2021

Crown Came Off

 This morning we were going to drive to Fillmore to get some groceries and birthday cards.  We got in the car, Carol turned the ignition key,  Guess what?  Your guessed it.  Dead battery.  I hooked up the battery charger.  We let it charge for fifteen minutes.  Our first stop was at the garage in Fillmore.  I explained the problem to some mechanics.  They could fix it at four this afternoon.   We finished our business and then came home.  We had lunch.  Then a little TV.  

It warmed up some.  I transplanted the rest of the geraniums.  I have ten trays with fifteen plants in each tray which comes to one hundred and fifty plants.  

Some of the tomato plants are germinating.  There are three Yellow Gold and two celebrity plants.  Back in the house I watched a little more TV.   About 5:30 I looked at my watch.  I forgot my appointment the the garage in Fillmore.  I called and got a new appointment at four tomorrow afternoon.

I had the rest of the soup that Carol made last week.  I put it in the supper blender.  I am having a problem with a tooth.  I ate some of blended soup and a crown came off.  

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment