Followers

Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Quick Trip Up North

We were running low on cat food and other things.  As soon as breakfast was over, we left Holden.  It was about 9:30.  We stopped at Sam's Club where we got cat food, tissues, a bag of sweet potatoes.   There were other things too.  We then drove to Linden and visited with Carol's sister and brother-in-law.  I got a hair cut.  We bought two small hamburger and fries at Wendy's in Payson  One the way home we stopped at the Red Barn for ice cream.  Carol wanted soft ice cream.  I brought back a mix of vanilla and Carmel.  It was really soft so we got a cone in a cup.  Carol didn't like hers.  We went home on the road through Mona and Nephi.  I called Richard and asked him to open the doors in house five. 

We picked up the mail.  

The post office is changing every day.  Most of the changes will be inside of the new addition.  I took the picture before I went into the dental office next door.
They took me right in and I was prepped by the dental assistant.  She took the picture.  Dr. Larsen built a new tooth to replace the crown that came off.  He showed me the ex-ray of the tooth ached.  If I am careful with it it might last me a year or so.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!



No comments:

Post a Comment