Followers

Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Cat Power Station

This morning I watered the plants in house five.  The lemon trees and pomegranate are suffering from frost damage.  I was in the garage this morning and started to wonder about the Cat Power Station that was sitting in front of the west window.  I have tried to use it start my tractor a couple of years ago that was in house three, but nothing happened.  I tried it several times, and still nothing.  I watched several You Tube videos and learned some about it.   I dusted it off some and followed directions on the video.

I brought it in the house and after watching several videos several times, I was able to get all of the functions to work.  I plugged the mix master into the outlet it also worked.

Carol had an appointment concerning her heart.  She went in and I went over to Roper's to pay for the glass that I got last week.  There was bags of Miracle Grow potting mic outside the the store. 

I paid for the glass and bought two bags of Miracle Grow potting mix.  I loaded it into the car and went back to get Carol.  She hadn't gone in yet.  I went in with her.  Her heart and lungs were doing well.  She is going to have some blood test tomorrow.  We stopped for ice cream on the way home.

I had lunch and watched a couple TV shows.  Then I worked more on the Cat Power Station.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment