Followers

Monday, February 15, 2021

Cold Stormy Day

I worked on the Holden Ward History this morning.  I decided to use Apache Open Office on my laptop instead of doing it on Word Perfect in my bedroom.  I struggled posting photos, but finally figured it out.  I am expecting information from ward leaders in the future.

Close-up tomato plants.  Photo taken yesterday
The water stem that comes up at the end of house four.  It broke a couple of days ago and the water was shut off.  That shut the water off to the chickens which I thought was frozen.  
I uncovered the geraniums.  They have been covered for a couple of days with frost protection fabric.  It is not getting very cold tonight, so I shut the doors and left them uncovered.

Carol called Robert.  He is feeling a lot better and Jeanne went to the gym.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment