Followers

Monday, February 22, 2021

I Took a Vacation From Writing.

Thursday of last week was the last time that I had written since Carol and I got the shots.  I have some photos taken during this time.  I will mainly describe the photos.
Last week I took the frame for this painting to Roper's to have plexiglass put fit the frame.  Instead of Plexiglass the used glass.  I put in it some matting and backing on the back.  I used duct tape to hold it in place.  
We have been over run by ants.  I took all most everything our of the appliance garage in the corner.  I washed the counter tops and backsplash with a water and Clorox which would destroy the trails left by the ants.  Then everything was put back into place.  The next morning there were a few ants.  Then the next day there were less and so forth.  I think that that the ants were in the cupboards.  
I started cleaning in the laundry room.  There were a lot of dream whip containers and lids.  Also, cottage cheese and other small containers with their lids.  They were terribly dusty.  I washed and dried them all.  Pictured are drinking  containers that came from a hospital.  They can be used for measuring ounces of water.  I put them in the garage.
A photo of the containers and their lids above the dryer.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment